Last updated on May 2021
- We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our services.
- All partner firms and any third party working with or for us, and who have access to personal information, will be expected to read and comply with this policy. No third party may access or process sensitive personal information held by us without having first entered into a confidentiality agreement.
- HOW WE COLLECT THE INFORMATION
- From you directly and through this Site: We may collect information through the website when you visit. The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with our Website.
- Through business interaction: We may collect information through business interaction with you or your employees.
- From other sources: We may receive information from other sources, such as public databases; social media platforms; or other third parties such as:
- Information about your interactions with the services offered by our subsidiaries.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We collect information primarily to provide better services to all of our customers.
- We might collect personal data from you such as your name, contact details, occupation, company, industry, region/country, the reason for contacting RegPak, topics you are interested in, and any other information you choose to share.
- When you visit our Site, some information is automatically collected by Analytical tracking software. This may include information such as the Operating Systems (OS) running on your device, (we do not have access to this type of data, Google Analytics is sole proprietary), access times, browser type, and language, and the website you visited before our Site.
- The full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our website (including date and time); cookie number; products and/or content you viewed or searched for; page response times: download errors: length of visits to certain pages: page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs)
- Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you set your browser to reject cookies, some features will be unavailable. For more information on how to reject cookies, see your browser’s instructions on changing your cookie settings.
- HOW WE USE INFORMATION
- We use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our services.
- We use the information collected through this website as described in this policy and we may use your information to:
- Improve our services, Site, and how we operate our businesses;
- Understand and enhance your experience using our Site and services;
- Provide and deliver services as per your request;
- Provide customer support and respond to your requests, comments, and inquiries;
- Send you related information, including confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about the news of our services;
- We may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent where required by applicable law or regulation for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, or investigation, including of cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offenses;
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- DATA TRANSFER
- Information about our users is an important part of our business and we take due care to protect the same.
- We share your data with your consent or to fulfill the service you have requested or authorized. We also share data with our affiliates and subsidiaries, with vendors working on our behalf.
- We may share your personal data with other third parties that might be located in a different country than your country of residence. Your personal data will be used only for business purposes.
- The data we control is kept until someone explicitly asks to be deleted.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve the content and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Approved third parties also may set cookies when you interact with Our services.
- You can prevent the storage of cookies by choosing a “disable cookies” option in your browser settings. But this can limit the functionality of our services.
- DATA SECURITY
- We take due care to protect your personal data. Technical measures are in place to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, data.
- The employees who are dealing with the data have been trained to protect the data from any illegal or unauthorized usage.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal information.
- Authorized RegPak personnel and third parties will only have access to your personal data to the extent they need it to do their job or provide their services. Despite these precautions, however, RegPak cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not obtain access to your information.
- SOCIAL NETWORK PLUGINS
This Website incorporates plugins and/or buttons for social networks and for functionality purposes, in order to allow easy sharing on your favorite social networks and a pleasant experience while using our site. Cookies may be set, if you make voluntary use of the plugin. The collection and use of information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the specific plugin.
Our Sites are not directed at children 18 years of age or younger. RegPak, therefore, will not intentionally collect information about anyone under the age of 18 and requests that no such information be submitted to us.
- YOUR RIGHTS
As a data subject, you have a number of rights. You can:
- Access and obtain a copy of your data on request; require the organization to change incorrect or incomplete data;
- Require the organization to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing; and
- object to the processing of your data where the organization is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change this policy at any time. If we make any changes to this policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date above. You agree that your continued use of our services after such changes have been published to our services will constitute your acceptance of such revised policy.